anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

Awful input lag when playing online.

Hey everyone so ever since I moved to my new place there is awful input lag when playing online I mostly notice this in fortnite and overwatch example I will be aiming left in then all of the sudden it will keep rotating my camera after I remove my finger from the joystick and it's a good 1-3 seconds delay also the people im talking with online their voices get super laggy during the input lag.

I am connected through a Ethernet cable and I have Comcast supposedly 300 mbps but usually when I test it it's between 60 mbps-150 mbps (unfortunately it's all that's offered in my area)Any tips on what I can do to fix this? thanks so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...