anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Before 5, Lets talk why Far Cry 4's story and "villain" were special [spoilers]

I feel this is overlooked, that FC4 had an excellent story and "villain".

If youve seen both endings, plus the special third one avalible right at the start of your game, you realise that the people you fight for, the golden dawn, were even worse than pagan min. One leader wanted child brides, the other wanted to turn the country into a slavery fueld opium factory.

Pagan may be a bad guy in many ways, but he's the only one that asks nothing of you. If you stay at the start and wait, he does exactly what he promises and helps you lay your mother to rest. And you also find out he really did love your mother and gave you a sister, who was murdered.

I thought it was a brilliantly done story



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...