anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Best headphones for ps4 pro.

Hi guys. Im looking for headphones for ps4 pro (or headset, doesnt matter). Currently im using hyperx cloud 2 headphones, but i decided to upgrade them, to improve sound quality. Problem is, i have no idea which headphones should i buy. There are plenty of reviews and im lost. I plan to spend about 300$ (or euros) on them, but i can go up to 400$ if needed. Would prefer wireless, because i have no idea what should i buy to get "true" sound quality from wired ones. I have heard that dac + headphone sound amplifier are needed, but i have no idea which one to buy, so advice in that matter would be also very appreciated. I have been considering siberia 840, astro a40 or Senheiser RS195 (but im very open for suggestions). Are they good choice?

I dont play multiplayer too much, mainly rpgs so i prefer rich sound over natural. I will be using them for ps4 mainly.

Would be very grateful for any help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...