anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

Bluetooth keyboard 3.0 pairs fine with PS4, but fails to reconnect after disconnecting.

Simply put: I bought a bluetooth keyboard to chat faster ingame > paired it just fine with ps4 > tested it, all fine > switched it off > Switched it on > No connection?

It's still showing in setup, but connection is not made for some reason. I tried the keyboard on my phone, but no issues with automatically reconnecting there...

Anyone have an idea what to try? Right now I constantly have to delete the keyboard from the setup and pair it again to be able to use it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...