anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Borderlands 3 - please include the offline and splitscreen modes

I've been trying to play Destiny after completing all BL content and due to a wobbly internet connection I can't really play for very long before I get disconnected. My hope is that BL3 has an offline and splitscreen mode (as in previous BL games) so that I can actually get through a first person looter while having fun.

Provided BL3 has offline and improved gunplay from the previous games I think it will crush Destiny. Anyone else hoping Gearbox doesn't make BL3 online only?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...