anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Bringing a PS4 overseas

Hello all!

First time posting on this sub, apologise if I break any unsaid rules or this question has been answered before (I have checked the FAQ but I'm not sure it answers my question).

I'm from Singapore and I'm going on exchange to Canada, and I plan to bring my PS4 along. I have a PSN subscription and plan to buy a handful of games (in Singapore) before I head over so I have something to occupy me on cold winter nights. This is where I'm a little confused -

  • 1) If I want to play online in Canada, will the fact that my account and PSN subscription are 'Singaporean' make a difference?

  • 2) Will I even be able to play online overseas?

  • 3) If I buy a game in Canada, will I be able to play it online in Canada with my current PSN account?

  • 4) If I buy a game in Canda, will I be able to play it online back in Singapore with my current PSN account?

Thank you so much for all your help!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...