anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

Brought a brand new PS4 Slim... help.

Basically my old PS4 died with the whole not letring me remove a disc (R.I.P) So I had some money to Spare and brought another one with is the Slim. I've just got home, unboxed it and hooked it up to my TV but it's not displaying an image at all. Not in even in Safe mode.

Wonder if you guys know how to solve this?

Thanks

(Edit) Tv works fine as my Xbox is working normally.

Edit 2, got sound and the sound of moving up and down but still no picture

Edit 3... fixed it. The New HDMI cable they gave me was broken



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...