anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 reset its own update version?

I would never intentionally delete the game because of its large update size, and I've bought the season pass and downloaded everything at my aunts place (she has wifi I don't) And played it happily for a few months. Now the game won't boot up, saying I need to update the app to start it. I checked and my game, which was up to date as of Christmas last year, and it's on version 1.00 now, I never removed the game and now it's Reset, and any attempt to update it gives me the full 18+GB file which I cannot get.

And if I try to delete it I'll lose the 25~GB of downloadable content.

The app info says it was last updated on the 7/7/2017 but is still on version 1

Is there anyone who can help me with this?

Edit: crisis averted, it seems a database rebuild solved the issue



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...