anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

Can anyone help with error code: CE-39896-5?

I'm at my wit's end. I cannot upload to YouTube any more. (since the patch) I get the error shown.

I've tried everything I can think of;

  • signing out and back into the YouTube account.
  • Registering a different YouTube account
  • Hard resetting the console
  • Hard resetting the router
  • Wiping the upload history
  • Deleting the save data for the YouTube app

I'm lost. Any help would be amazing. I can't find anything on Google. I can't even find the error code on the PlayStation support site. I'm screwed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...