anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Can anyone tell me if there’s a particular thing that causes external hard drives to randomly disconnect from the PS4?

The external hard drive sits nexts to the PS4 on a completely flat surface. The cable isn’t stretched too far and it’s not half hanging out, both ends are securely plugged in. I’m not touching the external hard drive and it’s not being moved at all when these random disconnection errors occur. The drive does not have any pre-installed software on it and it’s been formatted to work with the PS4. It was working perfectly fine up until I started playing Assassin’s Creed: Origins today.

Context: I’ve had the drive for a few months now, not a single issue except for one random disconnection when I first started using it; but after that it worked perfectly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...