anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Can I download and install patches one by one?

Let me explain,

Basically I bought a "old game" which is (wwe 2k17) and I wanted to play mycareer mode however when I finished my first match and proceeded to do a promo l, I got a error message called CE-34878 and I had this message before however I "then" all I did was restart my PS4 and it worked but now I tried to do that like 30 times, it's also been 3 days since I got the game and nothing changed. I looked up on how to resolve it and people were saying to patch the game, and now this is my problem. My wifi does not have ps4's security settings (or something like that) therefore it doesn't not connect and since the patch is 20gb there is literally no other way for me to download it other than using my mobile data, I get 10 gb monthly however this month I used 3 gb already so I only downloaded 17gb and have 2gb left to download. The problem is that now I have to wait till December for my 10 gb monthly plan to renew and I do not want to wait that long so is there anyway that I can install the first patch that I downloaded which was the 11gb of the patch. My wwe 2k17 is now on patch 1.00 and I heard that in 1.01 the crashing error is fixed and since I've already downloaded the size of the 1.01 patch, is there anyway to install it to my wwe 2k17? If there isn't I would definitely apprieciate if you could help me out with the crash with a different way, Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...