anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

Can someone point me in the direction of a good 3-4TB internal PS4 hard drive?

I’m looking to up the capacity because I own oh-so many games with all the recent sales, thanks Sony! ;D I’d prefer either a matched speed of the PS4’s stock hard drive, or perhaps something a little faster. I’m not incredibly tech savvy, otherwise I’d research myself. Between the $200-$300 price range would be great!

Also, I don’t know if it matters, but I live in Australia, so either Australian stores/online stores or places that ship to Australia would be perfect too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...