anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Cannot connect to WiFi within the time limit

Last week my PlayStation suddenly stopped connected to the university WiFi. It is able to connect to my phone via hotspot, and never had any problems connecting to the University WiFi before. I tried another PlayStation in my room and it connected to the WiFi fine so the problem cannot be the WiFi. I restored my PlayStation to factory settings and tried the safe mode method, neither worked. I also tried to manually input the WiFi, when manually entered the WiFi connects but the internet connection fails during the test. What do I do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...