anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

Can't connect to internet on PS4

Hey guys, i wanna start saying sorry if this post is not where it's supposed to be but I'm on the phone with limited search options...

Anyway my PS4 connection fails with Ce-33991-5 and i can't connect. I've tried connecting on a different wireless network, set the dns to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, without success...

Tried contacting my Isp to see if there's something needing resetting, with no success...

There's literally nothing that i changed from the time i brought it and now it doesn't work anymore... Yesterday worked fine, but today all hell went loose, at first i thought that it was because i didn't install latest console update as it worked immediately afterwards but now it's broken again. :(

Again sorry for the formatting and if you could help would mean alot :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...