anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Changing PSN region accounts

From Travelling my psn account and 99% of my games are on an American PSN account and one game on a Japan PSN account from when I lived there. I'm now back in the UK should I switch to a UK account or just stick to an american one? The exchange rate kind of sucks and Ill have to buy top up cards to continue using USa store as Im no longer there. But Im worried about the rules with multiple accounts. I dont want to lose my entire catalogue of games on the USA account, what would you do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...