anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

Considering switching from Xbox One to PS4

Hi all,

I wonder if any of you can give me some input on this.

I am a long time Xbox gamer and considering picking up a PS4 Pro instead of the Xbox One X that is releasing next month.

Basically, over time the sluggish interface of the Xbox One kind of puts me off from turning it on at all and some PS4 exclusives recently caught my eye - HZD and Crash Bandicoot, for example. However, since I have no friends on PS4 and no achievements, etc. it also feels kind of like starting over...

Any other Xbox users that have switched to PS4 this gen and can share some of their experiences? Was a good or bad decision? What do they like better or worse? Or just any general opinions from people who own both would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...