anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Constant PS4 shutdowns after 5.0 update

I'm on mobile so please excuse the shitty formatting.

Ever since I downloaded the 5.0 update my PS4 has been having hard crashes. One moment I'm playing a game, and the next my PS4 is dead. When I turn the console back on it checks the system storage or rebuilds the database. Then reminds me to not unplug the PS4 power cord. It started happening at random intervals of play, but today it keeps shutting off within minutes of powering it on. Even in safe mode it'll crash.

I've tried the following things: 1) using a different outlet 2) using a different AC cord 3) redownloading the update 4) rebuilding the database 5) initializing the console 6) reinstalling the system software

I'm at a loss on what to do, and I can't buy another PS4. Please help!

Edit: why the downvotes? :( I'm desperate



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...