anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Controller PLEASE HELP!

I have a PS4 in great condition and I'm the only one who uses it I play games all the time. I played paladins with a friend yesterday and it worked perfectly.. all of a sudden 8 hours into gameplay later my R2 stops working! I've never dropped my controller nor has it been damaged. If you were to see it, it looks perfect.

I close the app and tap X to reopen paladins, it opens the game. When I get to the login screen I cannot hit X. I restart and also shut down my system nothing worked. I know it's not my controller because the buttons function how they are supposed to when I don't open a game.

I looked on some late posts on the internet and it says reset the controller by using a small item to hit the reset button on the back of a controller, I did this and it let me into the game.. coolbeans.. but the R2 isn't working. Here comes the weird part. When I hit r2 it never works, I click the PS button on my controller by accident and then tap it again to take the menu off and then the action that corresponds to r2 works.. so basically the only way my r2 works is by repeatedly cutting my home screen on and off over and over.

If I tap r2 then cut my controller off then back on, the action that corresponds to r2 will keep happening . It's frustrating and annoying . I play all shooters remapped with my R1 being shoot L1 being aim and R3 is my crouch.. circle is still circle L2 is how I aim and R2 doesn't register (R2 is the only problem along with the system not registering my custom button assignments) so regardless even when I try to play the way I naturally play which my bumpers are flipped it still reads as my controllers controls were never remapped and I've NEVER had this issue before. I take care of my stuff I never dropped my controller. But for the fact that I can click these buttons outside of an application and my game won't remap when I clearly clicked the check box and tried playing and it still didn't work I'm thinking it's the PS4 and not the controller. Can anyone help me please. Thank you so much



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...