anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

Distortion on Mic/Headset

Hey everyone! I am having issues lately with my mic/headset that I'm really not sure how to fix. Does anyone have any advice?

I used to use a Wireless Gold Headset but recently (and unexpectedly) sold it to a friend because his was breaking and I had a decent backup (or so I thought). I have Sennheisser HD598C's that I use for my PC and have no issues there whatsoever. However, when plugged into my Dualshock 4 it will cut out and crackle at random times. It seems like a poor connection, but I use it on PC / phone just fine and it isn't a controller thing as I have three controllers who all do the same thing.

Last night I hard reset my console by unplugging it and leaving it be for a few. After turning it on it worked just fine for about an hour, then when I got off Fortnite BR and on to FIFA, it started again. However, I don't believe this to be a FIFA issue as a) it doesn't make sense to me and b) it's done it on Fortnite before. It's really annoying and I'm considering a new headset purchase but if it's fixable, I'd love to figure it out and save the ~$100.

Thanks so much! I'll answer any questions to the best of my ability.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...