anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Do NOT buy Agents of Mayhem. (Even on sale)

Holy shit. Where to begin. So this game runs like absolute shit. I reckon I'm clocking in at a whopping 20 FPS or less anytime there's any sort of activity on screen and boy is there a lot of activity. It's a visual clusterfuck where everything just sort of seems to meld together due to the samey color palette they use for everything.

The gameplay is super repetitive and boring. Even with the pretty decent roster of characters, it just all feels so lame. And all of those characters are poorly voice acted. They range from mediocre to terrible. And on the topic of audio, sounds sometimes don't appear. Like, you crash your vehicle into another and nothing happens. The music (which is generic as fuck) sometimes comes in late or not at all.

I bought this at a discounted price of $30 and as you can tell, I regret it. Just don't get it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...