anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Does anyone have any idea how long Assassin's Creed Origins will be?

I'm sorry for making a post, but I haven't been able to find an answer, and I really despise buying expensive games for.themvto only be 20 hours long. I'm a leisure player, so with side quests I can easily get 60-80 hours out of a 40 hour game, and in a gameplay video I watched (I think it was by IGN) they said it cod potentially be pretty long, but that doesn't tell me much. I'm mostly an RPG only type of player, however I've loved Assassin's Creed in the past due to how amazing it feels to run across buildings, and while I don't like stealth games that much, I thoroughly enjoyed what I played of I think Assassin's Creed 2.

Now, with Origins being an RPG that seems to have a similar system to Destiny, it'll be even better, and I'm debating between that and Elex. The only reason i havent picked up Destiny 2 was due to how short the story was, and the fact that I'm not the greatest at sponging as many hours as I can out of a game. I'm leaning more towards Assassin's Creed because it looks like I may just overall enjoy it a little more, but the devs of Elex said it would be 100+ hours and that story seems so damn rich and intriguing. If Assassin's Creed isn't at least 40-50 I guess I might skip it for now. I also may very well just save some money and pick up dragon quest heroes, tales of zestiria, or tales of bersia. Sorry for the long essay and spamming up the forum, guys, if any of you have any ideas as to the length of Assassin's Creed Origins for average players, please let me know. Have a good weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...