anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Does anyone have a fix for error code "CE-39896-5". When uploading videos to youtube

Hello!

I've been trying to solve this error code for the past few days with no prevail. These are the things I've tried so far that others users have posted:

1). Delete all notifications in the "Upload" screen

2). Sign-out of youtube on PS4, reset PS4, sign back into youtube

3). Try to upload using the SHAREfactory app

4). Delete videos on upload section on youtube on computer

I've tried all of these and I STILL get the error message about 5 seconds after I try to upload the video to my youtube account.

If anyone has a way to fix this, it would be much appreciated!!

thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...