anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

Download halts, blank info and nothing happens.

Ok so I heard a lot of times that if your download speed for games and updates starts to get slow, just pause it and resume a couple seconds later to get a less crowded server and keep your download speed up.

I'm currently downloading Fortnite, and it came to a stop at about 50% and when I paused and resumed it, nothing happens, it's still stalled and no information is shown.

No download speed, no time left, no downloaded/total size indicator.

I tried pausing and resetting, turning the PS4 off, resetting the router and turning it back on and still nothing.

I have gigabyte internet at home so speed is really not the problem.

Any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...