anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dualshock 4 on PC using Bluetooth

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm on Windows 10, build 1511.

I have this BT dongle: http://ift.tt/2xdcr0Q

Now, I seem to have huge issues making it work wirelessly. Now, If I just connect it to the PC, it works fine using the native driver. But I want to use something like DS4Windows or InputMapper. Neither of those work. I can get DS4Windows sometimes to detect my controller but I have to like unpair it, then pair it again every time for it to get detected, but then I get huge input lag with it 30-50ms until it stops working all together. I have tried to google and find solutions but nothing seems to work.

Does anyone have any ideas?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...