anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2017

Echo is a very good unique game (and challenging for those who crave it)

I heard about Echo recently on Podcast Beyond, where Alanah described the unique gameplay mechanics and systems of this stealthy, puzzle action game. I bought it just the other day and it has very good voice acting, and one of those stories that makes you think about life and it's meaning, but also in that 'could this ever even happen?' kind of way. I highly suggest people check it out, it's an indie game with incredible and beautiful graphics, and priced reasonably.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...