anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Error code CE-38732-3

I tried installing Fornite from the Playstation store, it didn’t work, so I decided to continue what I was doing (at the time, a raid on Destiny 2) for around an hour and a half without problem. I log off for 15-30 seconds to switch characters, and it suddenly says I need Playstation plus to do these activities.

I thought it was weird, because I have Playstation plus. It doesn’t run out for many more months. So, I tried renewing the licence and got this error. I googled it and tried everything suggested, reset my PS4, signing out, rebuilding the database, going online through my phone, deactivating and reactivating as primary PS4, etc.

When I go to the Playstation store on the PS4 and go to the PS Plus section, it says I’m already a Playstation Plus member as well. But, I cannot download any games or do anything that requires Playstation plus, on any game. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix this?

Making a new account isn’t much of an option due to spending lots of time on most the games I have there, and majority of the games being digitally downloaded - not disc.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...