anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Error Code On PS4 5.00 Update

To petition this error code with us:

http://ift.tt/2hV9Upm

This update has improved peoples consoles but also bricked many in the process. The update scans your console for an unknown reason instead of adding the data and it aggresively judges the state of your console which will end up in no connection to the network. This has been going on since the update was released. Even happened to beta testers.

We should not have to sit here waiting for Sony to give us updates on this issue they should be on top of it and keeping us updated on each move they are doing. There are too many angry customers to not keep us in the loop.

Ive tried everything and my system doesnt want to install the update. I need a working patch and I wont buy a new console until Sony got it right.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...