anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Final Fantasy XV or Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Hello, I'm looking for a new game to play but I'm torn between these two. I've been wanting to play them for quite a while and I think the time has come so I want your personal opinions or recommendations about them.

I'm somewhat of a "completionist" because I like playing a game until there's no more story, grind or just fun things to do and that's the main reason why I only play one triple A game every few months (I mostly play indie games and MOBAS as I find them more enjoyable for the amount of time they consume) and I'm not sure the amount of content these two tittles currently have but I certainly want to give any of them a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...