anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Finally getting a PS4, game suggestions?

Im really down for anything except for multiplayer FPS games (cant aim with controllers and probably not even gonna get the playstation plus membership) Games that I've really liked before are for example Fallout 4 and Skyrim, Skate 3, GTA, older NHL games and Civ V. Two games that im probably gonna get are STEEP and some NHL game, other than that I really have no idea...

EDIT: If yall know any good driving games that can be played nicely without a wheel that would be really cool too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...