anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

Former PC gamer, switched to PS4

Hello y'all! As the title says, I've been on the PC side for many many years. I gave up on the PC, sold it, sold all of my Steam/Origin/Uplay accounts and all other games I had bought over the years. I got sick of just having to put up to upgrading the hardware every 2-3 years as I live in Romania and PC parts are not all that cheap, so I can keep up to the games.

So I made the jump to the console side and got myself a PS4 system (CUH-1200) a few days ago. So far I have 3 games and I love the consistency, how the games run, nothing to complain here. FPS games I need to get used to with the controller :) Overall, I love the system! If you guys have some tips, games I can buy, anything, would love to hear them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...