anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Friendly reminder to check your emails for credit!

I just got an email from PlayStation today for a $10 specifically from VRV. I just wanted to remind people to not just delete PS emails and to double check them; hopefully you'll get one too!

Edit: it seems you have to click on the redeem code on the email and do it that way. It may not be just for PSN then, possibly just for VRV, so if that interests you dope, but I'm not sure exactly other than that though. Sorry guys! :(

Edit 2: it definitely is only for VRV, but it also didn't work for me. So hopefully some people will be able to take use on this! And at least try and cool new game or whatever service they provide!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...