anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

Giving away South Park: Stick of Truth code (Part 2).

I suspect the guy who won previously was a bot or someone spamming alt accounts. If you weren't, then sorry guy. Gave you plenty of chances.

So let us try this again.

Winning number has been picked with a random number generator.

None of this "prove you are worthy" bullshit.

PM A NUMBER BETWEEN 1-100.

One guess per person, please.

If no one gets it right after 15 minutes, I will post all the numbers guessed in an edit. It took 20 minutes last time.

Please respond to the winning message within a reasonable time and prove to me you're not a bot. I'll have to trust that you have a PS4 and you'll actually use the code.

I will not post the winner's info.

GO



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...