anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Going digital only, are there any downsides?

I'm sure many people here have gone digital only for their entire PS4 game collection, I'm turning towards this quite heavily but I'm not sure if there are any potential issues on the horizon that I'm just not aware of.

I traded in my White PS4 for a Pro a while back and it came with FIFA 18, I actually then traded FIFA 18 in and will buy it on digital when it comes down in price.

It's so much easier for me to do all this rather than changing disc (yep, proper lazy) - it also helps when I've got mates around I don't need to go upstairs to get the game as we can easily and quickly flick between games.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...