anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2017

Good games to play while listening to music or a podcast?

I'm sure this sounds insane to some people, but after a long day I like to throw on a podcast or some tunes and slouch back in to my chair to play a game while listening to it. My problem right now is that Destiny 2 isn't fulfilling that role for me, and I'm having a tough time finding something that will. Destiny, Diablo 3, Rocket League and Civilization are some examples of ones that worked out best for me, but I'm not too picky so anything that doesn't require absolute concentration and doesn't rely too much on game audio would be great.

I'm not big on competitive shooters that aren't Overwatch, so that would be the only thing I'd ask to avoid. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...