anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Got a European game in the US?

So I ordered a copy of Shadow of War off Amazon recently and I ended up receiving a European copy of the game even though I live in the United States. I know because the bonus content code that came in the box is for the European region (Sony customer support told me so when I asked them why it wasn't being accepted) and I Iater noticed it has a PEGI rating on the box instead of the usual ESRB. First time I've ever had this happen.

Anyways, the game is in English and the PS4 recognizes it but I've heard that I won't be able to use any potential future DLC with it because I've got a US account. Is that accurate? Is there anything I can do short of getting a refund and/or US region copy like I was supposed to in the first place?

Thanks for your time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...