anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 6, 2017

Gravity Rush 1 and 2 servers closing early next year: what does it mean for a singleplayer game?

As far as I know it has no always online DRM or multiplayer, though I can be wrong on both as I know little of these games aside from a few trailers and reviews.

I really like both and aim to buy both, however they aren't too high on my "what I have time for" list and I wonder if I should force myself to play them sooner or I'll miss out on something.

Also, any "closing" patch announced? For example there are online DRM checking games on PC that no longer have the servers for the game to check in with, and the devs released a patch to remove this DRM. If some unlockables or anything else is tied to online in GR1,2 it would be good to know something like this is happening.

Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...