anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

HDCP Black Screen Problem

Hi guys,

So I notice recently that my ps4 pro turns black for a couple of few seconds (you can still hear the sound) and then comes back to normal. That happened for a few times yesterday while I was playing (2-3 times). I had a similar problem a few weeks ago and I fixed it by unplugging the hdmi and plugging it back on. The problem from a few weeks ago was that sometimes when I play i take a short break and watch something while I eat, so my ps4 goes into sleep mode, when I opened it was black. Happened a few times, first time i just turn off/on the ps4 and everything was fine, then one time it still didn't work, therefore I just tried to see if it was the hdmi and since then no problem till yesterday. Now I have a spare hdmi cable in case of anything. But I researched online and I saw a lot of people saying it's because of the HDCP. My question is what do you recommend me to do? Should I disable the HDCP? If I disable the HDCP what are the downfalls of it? (like what does it mean afterwards as i saw that you can't use some of apps or something like that)

Thank you very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...