anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Headset Emits a Deep basey feedback only when in specific room.

I'm having this issue with my Logitech Headset H390. If I set my Ps4 in the living room, the mic works fine. If I set it up in my room the Mic emits this really deep base feedback that I can't get rid of. Both spots have the same Power Strip. It happens if I test my Mic, with only the Power Cord plugged in, and the PS4 obviously powered on.

Works fine on my PC, and in other locations just not in this one room. I'm not sure what the problem could be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...