anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2017

Headset suggestions

My friends recently convinced me to have game audio through my headphones instead of just party chat because I was missing sound cues in Fortnite and I am now a convert, I can't believe how many subtle sounds I was missing through the TV.

I've always used the default PS4 headphone for party chat but switched over to my beats because I had them handy and game sound going into one ear is horrible. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good quality reasonably priced headset?

I'm in the UK if that helps.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...