anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Headset/party chat volume problem with USB/Bluetooth Corsair Void RGB

Some of my clanmates on Destiny 2 have to use PS4's party chat and with this headset I cannot control the chat volume. In-game parties work fine: the chat volume controls in game work fine. But they are SOOOOOO loud in PS4's party chat.

Has anyone had success figuring out how to control PS4's party chat volume with a USB/Bluetooth headset?

I have tried adjusting the slider bar that deals with preferring game audio over chat and no setting on that option affect the chat volume. I haven't found any other setting that controls just the PS4 party chat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...