anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Help. After the 5.0 update my friend and I can't share games

So here's what happened. My friend and I had our PS4 set as each other's primary PS4 so we could play each other's games. Now after 5.0 it says about needing to check content licenses on the games I bought. I have forced it to validate the licenses in account management and it didn't help. I have let it sit over night and it still shows my games as locked when his PS4 is set as primary. He doesn't have the money for all the new games that come out and PlayStation plus so this was the only way we could play together. Any suggestions would be appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...