anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

HELP! Are all my saved games gone now?

So, after I turned off my PS4 while playing uncharted 2, it got stuck in the blue "PS4 is turning off" screen for 30 minutes, after that I finally turned it off by manually pressing and holding the power button on the console. Then after restarting the console it rebooted on safe mode and told me to connect my controller through a USB cable and wanted me to connect a USB storage with the update 5.0 in it.

So, WTF? Did I just lose all my saved games by this complete random bullcrap. WTF have I done to deserve this? Also I don't have PS+ right now. I used to back up my saved games in a external storage device but hadn't done it for this particular game yet. I was like on the 24th chapter Ffs. So please, is there any way I can recover my save files or download someone else's saved games for the internet?



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...