anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

Help Please! Assassin's Creed: Origins Crashed So Hard It Crashed My PS4!

Hey folks, I'm hoping someone here can help me! I began playing Assassin's Creed: Origins as soon as my PS4 download finished a few hours ago. I got in about an hour of playing before I got desynchronized in a fight and the game crashed. It crashed so hard that I had to turn off my PS4 and when I turned it back on it started running in safe mode. It tries to check the system storage status but never gets passed 32% and then asks for the 5.01 system update. I downloaded the update through safe mode but that didn't work, and any attempts at updating via USB are unsuccessful (error code CE-34788-0). I'm positive I'm doing it correctly because I just did it two months ago when I put in the current hard drive. I really hope the hard drive isn't screwed, because, like I said, it's only been used for two months. Can anyone help me out? I would really prefer not to have to re-initialize the system and DL everything again.

Thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...