anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

[Help] WC-40382-7 no solution.

Hi,

I know this has been discussed before but there seems to be no solid solution for this crap.

I was happily buying some games / add-ons all friday and saturday and have been doing so for over a year without much issue. If I got the above error, then I'd wait a few hours and I could re-buy.

Alas, since Saturday morning I keep getting the infamous WC-40382-7 error telling me my card is invalid.

I have enough cash on there, my address / names are all exact copy pastes of each my bank statement. Yet nothing works.

Weirdly, I just saw this on my bank statement:

http://ift.tt/2hn60SO

This means it's working... so what gives with the error? I have no daily transaction limit set-up, nor do I have any blocks on my card ( Called bank ).

Does anyone have any solution other than to buy PSN cards, as buying cards in my currency is a bit kack and I'm too lazy to go shops t oget some ;/

Any help is appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...