anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2017

Help with setting up a PS4 in a college common room

I have had a request come through to have a PS4 installed in a common space on our college campus and was asked about potential pitfalls of this and did not even know where to begin so I figured asking here couldn't be the worst idea.

Questions:

  1. Does the PS4 have a sort of "conference mode" that allows users to play games without saving data to the PS4. I imagine space could become an issue if dozens of students start syncing their accounts to the PS4.
  2. If one user downloads a game on the console, is it available to any user that signs in?
  3. I found something online about the PS4 having a maximum account limit of 100 accounts, does this mean that once 100 users sign into this console, it will no longer allow sign-ins or does it mean that you will need to clear old user accounts or reformat the OS?
  4. Are there any tools for doing regular wiping/imaging of the PS4?

Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...