anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Hidden Agenda - Few Reviews / Long Runtime

So I had fun with a few different groups of friends playing That's You over the last month and thought I'd get Hidden Agenda (the next Playlink game).

I played it tonight for the first time, Story Mode with a group and didn't realize how long it was, and therefore how ill-suited to parties it really is. That's You! is about 20 minutes to play a game. We played for two hours and our protagonist died suddenly when we went from a very slow scene to a "reflex check" all of a sudden and no one was expecting it. Cut to credits. If That's You was a 9 for having friends over, this game is a 2 or 3. And I cant find reviews of it anywhere other than Polygon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...