anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 20, 2017

Hiiii! I have been researching external hard drives for my PS4. Im a FO4 addict and it is taking up 90% of my space. What Do you use to expand memory/add space to be able to buy more games?

I'm torn between cheaper and more expensive options. Just because something is expensive doesn't make it good. And sometimes cheap can ruin everything. What do you use? What have you used and advise against? I want something I can plug in and just have it live with my PS4 with enough space on it to download whatever I want. Thank you :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...