anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2017

How does the backwards compatibility on PS4 work?

I plan on buying a ps4 next month and can't quite figure out how the backwards compatibility works, or what games I can play, for that matter. Do I need to use PSNow? Because my internet will not be good enough for that. Can I just buy and download just about any ps3 or ps2 game?

Mostly interested in Catherine, Demon's Souls, Metal Gear Solid series, Shadow of the Colossus.

But I get conflicting results based on what I google, so it's making it a bit harder to figure out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...