anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2017

How has PSVR no built an analog into the move controller?

With a lot of exploratory big-budget games slated to come out in the future how can they not have introduced an analog system for character travel at this point. I'm sure something will come along later down the line but I feel like that was a big oversight in production. Playing games like Arizona sunshine or whatever that zombie shooter is called without having the ability two strafe back when in combat is incredibly frustrating. I could just suck but I feel like when you're in a pressured combat situation you should have the ability to move without having to put your hand behind you and press a button to teleport backwards. The other problem is that teleporting really takes away from the immersion. Overall the PlayStation VR is amazing that's just one thing that I think they could really improve on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...