anal-ytics

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2017

I called Gamestop and asked some questions regarding returning games purchased at the store/online, and was told that they cannot take RETURNS in sealed packaging. I thought this only applies to trades? Why would they accept a return of a brand new, opened game, but not unopened?

Is he telling me the truth? Basically I want to pick up Wolfenstein tonight, but have it preordered and shipping to me. But I want to get it tonight and just return the copy that comes in the mail using the receipt I get from my purchase tonight.

I’ve done this in the past at other retailers. In fact I’ve had retailers not accept returns because the product was open. Maybe I’m misremembering? It’s been awhile since I’ve done such a stunt, for lack of a better word, with a retailer.

Can I buy a game, open it, go home, decide I don’t want it, and simply return it at full price? How does gamestop combat people who can beat a game in a week? It’s basically a free rental.

Edit: here is their return policy. It goes against what he told me.

http://ift.tt/2iBF1q4



No comments:

Post a Comment

My PSN account was hacked 20 mins ago. What to do?

Bought my PS4 10 days ago. I was playing GT Sport 20 mins ago and my game was suddenly interrupted, paused and I got back to PS4 OS introd...